Print Jesus’ First Miracle PDF if you want to work on the Discipleship Study (Part 2) with a hard copy or you can work on it directly from this web page. If you are struggling with any of the questions, contact me and I can email you or call you to work through this online Discipleship Bible study.
Jesus’ First Miracle
(Read John – Chapter 2)
1. Who was present at the wedding of Cana of Galilee? v.1
Note: The phrase “Mother of God” does not appear in the Holy Scriptures.
2. The invitation to the wedding included what people? v. 7
3. What is Jesus’ mother state regarding the drinks? v. 3
Note: it could be that Mary was the God – Mother of the wedding, since she knew about the problem even before the Master of the feast did.
4. What expression did Jesus use in reference to his mother? v. 4
5. We see Mary’s attitude when she expressed to her servants v. 5 “___________.” Why do we not also pay attention to the words of Mary?
6. How many 20 to 30 gallon water pots where there? v. 6
7. Jesus.’ words always bring blessing to those that pay attention to them. What did Jesus request them to do? v. 7
8. Who knew the truth about this miracle? v. 8, 9
9. What quality was the wine made from the water? v. 10
10. Where did Jesus do this, His first miracle? v. 11
11. What was the result when Jesus manifested His glory? v. 11
12. Who went down to Capernaum with Jesus? v. 12
13. In this first miracle by Jesus, do you believe that his mother’s advice was good?
Let’s also pay attention to what JESUS SAYS! Do you agree?
14. As as disciple of Jesus, have you believed in Him?
Conclusion: The Word “disciple” means “A student dedicated to the study of a certain philosophy”, in this case, the teachings. of Jesus. Let us truly be. “believers” in Him, and do. what He tells us to do.