Print Jesus Speaks of the Spiritual Harvest PDF if you want to work on the Discipleship Study (Part 4) with a hard copy or you can work on it directly from this web page. If you are struggling with any of the questions, contact me and I can email you or call you to work through this online Discipleship Bible study.
Jesus Speaks of the Spiritual Harvest
(Read John – Chapter 4:27-42)
1. Why did the disciples marvel in verse 27?
2. Why did the woman leave her water jar and go to the city? v. 28 — 30
3. Why do you believe that the disciples were so interested in having Jesus eat? v. 31 — 33
4. What was food for Jesus? v. 34
5. What is the harvest of which Jesus. spoke? v. 35
6. What 2 groups rejoice together? v. 36
(It seems that the disciples had more interest in their stomachs than in the Samaritans. They appear to be members of our family. Isn’t it true, that we are much like them?)
7. How does Jesus see the situation of sowing and reaping? v. 37
Is the one more important that the other?
8. Who sends us out to reap the harvest? v. 38
We are not working alone. We are entering the _________ of others. v. 3
9. The many people who believed on Jesus that day were whose harvest? v. 39
10. What did the Samaritans ask of Jesus? v. 40
11. After spending more time in Samaria, what happened? v. 40-41
12. What was it that actually convinced those people that truly Jesus was the Savior of the world? v. 41-42
13. Do you desire to tell others about Jesus?
Conclusion: Write the names of 3 friends or family members that need to know Jesus as their Savior: